Laravel is a web application development framework for PHP, which is robust and easy to understand. It is one of the more popular frameworks, that follows an MVC (model-view-controller) designing pattern. MVC is one of the web designing patterns, that is popular among web frameworks, which makes web applications easy for development purposes.
In MVC architecture, an app’s code is organized into three main components. They are
A. Model, which defines the data structure and communicates with a database.
B. View, which handles the interface between users and application.
C. And the controller, which manages data flow and communication between the model and view.
These features make building an application in Laravel, much faster than building it from scratch. Laravel will make your task much easier. It saves a lot of time. It contains a huge set of features, that will help in the advanced web development process. It can build a site, that is full of various logical operations.
Another advantage can be also gained from Laravel, which is security. It is more secure. It prevents some web attacks, that is done on the server.
Considerable time is saved in the development of web applications. It makes focuses on logic, rather than in other basic work. It contains too many subroutines, that handle basic workloads. It reuses the components from another framework in developing a web application. So, higher performance applications can be built from it.
A framework is not necessary for application development in PHP. The question is, why to use a framework at all in site development.
1. A framework makes development faster and easier. You have to concentrate on your development without having to worry about some of the basic key fundamentals.
2. The majority of the PHP frameworks come in handy with an ORM (Object-relational mapping). That means you don’t have to write a complex query to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations.
3. Frameworks bring industry-standard architectural patterns like MVC pattern, to write maintainable code so that, website development can be done faster.
4. The framework makes the application more scalable.
5. Frameworks are updated constantly with enhancements and patches on time to time basis to protect your site from security threats.
6. The framework helps to manage and organize resources better.
7. A framework with a larger user base is likely to be more stable.