- Using online tools (such as SEM Rush, Moz, Search Console, Analytics, etc) to find weaknesses and opportunities in the online strategy.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO.
- Familiarization with Google analytics.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
We also search for someone who will uphold the principles that guide everything we do, including:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
Interested ?? Then share Updated CVs at email@example.com.